8. Quesnel, K.J., S. Agrawal, and N.K. Ajami. Unfolding the impacts of urban form on water use patterns through big data and machine learning. Submitted.
7. Quesnel, K.J., N.K. Ajami, and A. Marx. Shifting landscapes: decoupled urban irrigation and greenness patterns during severe drought. Environmental Research Letters. doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/ab20d4
6. Quesnel, K.J., and N.K. Ajami. (2019). Large landscape urban irrigation: a data-driven approach to evaluate conservation behavior. Water Resources Research. doi.org/10.1029/2018WR023549
5. Gordon, B.L, K.J. Quesnel, R. Abs, and N.K. Ajami. (2018). A case-study based framework for assessing the multi-sector performance of green infrastructure. Journal of Environmental Management. doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.06.029
4. Quesnel, K.J. and N.K. Ajami. (2018). Advancing Water Innovation through Public Benefit Funds: Examining California’s Electricity Public Goods Charge. Journal American Water Works Association. doi:10.5942/jawwa.2018.110.0009
3. Roby, N., P. Gonzales, K.J. Quesnel, and N.K. Ajami. (2018). A novel search algorithm for quantifying news media coverage as a measure of environmental issue salience. Environmental Modelling and Software. doi:10.1016/j.envsoft.2017.12.012
2. Quesnel, K.J. and N.K. Ajami. (2017). Changes in water consumption linked to heavy news media coverage of extreme climatic events. Science Advances. doi:10.1126/sciadv.1700784
1. Quesnel, K.J., N.K. Ajami, and N. Wyss. (2017). Accelerating the Integration of Distributed Water Solutions: A Conceptual Financing Model from the Electricity Sector. Environmental Management. doi:10.1007/s00267-017-0914-4